Neurology Community

tingling all over.

It started with numbness and tingling of my ring finger and pinky since then it has progressed throughout my body.been having dizzy spells and pains in arms and legs.then my toes have been vey painful and tried to curl over.I also suffer from fibromygylia and rheumatoid arthritis. any answers?
Sounds familiar!  It started less than a year ago. A bit of tingling..pins/needles..in my fingers and then a couple toes. Then got my entire body but the tingling was like bad electrical shocks. Bone pain came in during this process. Just got diagnosed with fibromylagia and rheumatoid arthritis. I'm a mess! Had my shares of dizzy spells also. If you hear anything, please let me know. I'm also interested in finding out.