What would be list of possible causes for following symptom set, I am male age 30:-
Main Symptoms occurring in last 4 month..
1. Feelings of weak / fatigued legs, however no actual loss of strength noticed - occurs generally all day.
2. Same as no 1 except in arms less common / occasionally
3. Sharp pain top and back of head, may last seconds or 1-2 hours - occurs every day
4. Excessive eye floating black dots - daily
5. Short term memory not very good
6. Pain in centre of soles feet, mainly left foot, also right but less common
7. Back pain in spine at level of bottom rib cage, pain occurs after repeated bending movement e.g. after gardening or housework, often follows with burning sensation from same area spine or whole body feeling shaky
Less common symptoms in last 4 month (short time daily / every other day)
8. burning pain back of hamstrings (both legs same time) or in wrists
9. strange feelings in knees "not right", or back lower leg (sorry I cannot describe sensation)
10. tingling feelings in spine, lips, nose - these less common, maybe experience every other day
11 wake up in night and left arm pins and needles / numb (only effects left arm) - takes 5 seconds before fingers will move - occurs maybe 1-2 times per week
12. tingling feelings in fingers when using vibrating equipment e.g. power tools (guess this may just be normal)
Long term health issues....
Chronic constipation undiagnosed since age 13, eat healthy diet, fresh blood in most stools, last year constipation has become worse, some yellow mucus when wiping hours after bowel movement also small amount on stool itself
Chronic eustation tube disfunction last 4 years on and off.
Would vitamin deficiency B12, Calcium or vit D cause this?
Would anxiety be possible (although I am not emotionally in any anxious state)?
Would rheumatoid arthritis be possible?
Thanks for any comment,