vibration in left foot

I have been in total hell since January 16, 2009 that started as a vibration in my left foot.  From Jan- March, the vibrations switched between my feet.  Constant nerve surges to the back of my head, severe internal tremoring are just a few of the symptoms I had. To make a long story short, I have been to the ER 7 times in the last 3 months and to every specialist there is.  ALL tests were normal.  The medical docs came to the diagnosis of Anxiety/Panic Disorder and began pushing the meds.  
After listening to my sister about Homepathic medicines, I decided to try one.  The one I chose was a Chiropractic Homepathic.  After a 2 hour evaluation and Natural Response Testing, I was so surprised to find out that I had severe metal poisoning.  Mercury to be exact.  I have seen several posts on here with the same things I have, yet, no answers, no diagnosis'.
I have been following the homepathic's recommendations and I can not begin to tell you how great this is.  It does take a while to totally detox your body, however, the vibrations that I had 24/7 are almost neel!  Not to mention that I can actually get out of bed now without having an "anxiety" attack.  I have successfully decreased from 8 to 2 prescriptions.  By the time I get to the maintenance part of this program, I will officially be on NO prescriptions!
For all that continue to suffer with a NON-diagnosed neuropathy issue, I encourage you to seek a Healing Center practiced by Homepathic's!!!
Good Luck to All of you!  
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0