Neurology Forum

violence and left temporal seizure

I am a 58 yr old R.N. in critical care nursing. One night in October I hit my husband with a glass figurine. I do not remember anything of this action. Later a memory came to me of my husband chasing me hitting me very violent. This memory was a figment of my mind as this action never took place. I was awakened by the police, I was confused I still do not remember anything. There has never been any violence between myself and my husband. The children said I got up from the chair reached for the figurine, my husband said my face changed colors and he was afraid. No drugs, no alcohol, no history. I had a concussion about 12 years ago. I have read some on left temporal seizures and I see some of the symptoms in myself. EEG showed slowing of the left temporal lobe.
I am still looking for answers.
                                                                                           sincerely
                                                                                            Sandy
Do you take any sleep aids?  I've heard that they can sometimes induce symptoms like these.  I recall one story where a woman killed her mother after using Halcyon regularly for a year.
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease