Neurology Community

virbration in left thigh??????

Hi, i get getting a strange feeling in the left  thigh, its really hard to explain but it feels like a vibrate, i get it every 15mins.---.can any one give me any clues to what this might be??
Hi, Thank you for your question. Your thigh vibration symptoms could be related to pinched nerve in spine, diabetes, thyroid dysfunction, Vitamin B complex deficiency, neurological disorder or if you are any vibration jobs (like drilling etc). Nerve studies and nerve test may be helpful to further evaluate the condition. I would recommend evaluating the possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Further referral to a neurologist or endocrinologist may be required to assess the condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you.