The Truth about USA

I know it was a HBO series but you can't argue with the statements he made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML3qYHWRIZk
"The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one."

Thank you for posting this.
Jeez.... where is this guy in real life?  Imagine if we had say, a few hundred of people like this guy involved in politics and what could potentially happen?
Hmph... wishful thinking, I guess.  Instead, we have around 500 people who won't see eye to eye on anything and fear addressing the real issues.  
Saw this clip a couple of days ago and loved it, because it is truthful and I think that is what the people want to hear. The media would rip him apart if he was R but the people would eat it up.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the News from the past to the future to share and discuss Group

STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.