November 2012 Babies Community
13 Members

Anybody else getting knee ache/pain?

I've been experiencing terrible knee aches its so uncomfortable that its hard to sleep. I think I might have arthritis (because I used to pop my knees A LOT as a kid) but my doctor just said "oh thats just what pregnancy does to you". So I was just wondering if anybody else is getting this or is it just me? It started when I would criss cross my legs and my knees would hurt so bad that I couldn't uncross my legs. But now its whenever I bend my knees. Hopefully its not just me. Btw I'm 7 weeks and 3 days with an edd of november 22nd 2012.
I'm not having knee aches but my legs have felt sore in the middle of the night almost like restless leg syndrome. I have also pulled a muscle in my leg during my sleep a couple times this past week. That really hurts. I think your doctor is right and it is the pregnancy causing your sore knees. I read that most of your ligaments begin to soften during pregnancy so maybe that is why.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.