Nutrition Forum

Does Phentermine really work??

does it really work? i'm really curious.  i have been doing some research and i need help finding the right fat burner for me. i want to lose maximum 20 lbs in a 2 month time frame...

OF COURSE, i'm joining pilates and hip hop classes 4 days a week... i just want to up it and loose it fast with my workout...

any suggestions or answers???
I do not recommend any type of diet or fat burning pills due to the high medical risk. It is great you are exercising. You did not mention your age, however, if you are under 18 or in your 20's, you will loss weight from increased exercises alone. I suggest you eat healthy and avoid "junk" foods. The combination of the exercise and eating healthy will result in weight loss without using “pills”.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.