Elevated B6 and ferritin levels with zero supplementation
Have small fiber peripheral neuropathy in my feet that is progressing.  Elevated levels of B6 and ferriting with ZERO supplementation.  Heterozygous for the MTHFR C677T variant (one copy) if that makes any difference or not.  How do I get rid of excess B6 when not supplementing???
First, has this been diagnosed as B6 neuropathy?  There are a lot of reasons for nerve pain and B6 is one of the less common of them.  It's possible you can get rid of some excess B6 by supplementing with folate and B12.  The three are in balance, so excess amounts of any of them can cause an imbalance in the others (as can amounts that are too low in your diet) and so an excess of B12 and folate can leach out some B6.