Nutrition Community

Fasting for health?

I,m shocked that there is not a category for fasting on this forum- when fasting is the single most effective way to reduce the effects of or reduce the changes of many if not most diseases- What authority do I have to make such a statement? I have no degree from a prestigious University but I believe in common sense and not so common wisdom. I have been drinking 1-1/2 gallons of distilled water per day and fasting every year for a minimum of 21 days since 1972. That's over 21,900 gallons of distilled water consumed and over 840 day abstaining from food.

As a consequence, I have NEVER  been to a doctor or taken any medications for any type of sickness because I HAVE NEVER BEEN SICK  in over 40 years! But who would take my advice over an M.D, N.D. or Ph.D? Think about this, "A man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man [doctor] with an argument [or opinion]"

I just recently completed a 40 day fast and a 20 day fast- separated by 12 days of eating fresh fruits and veggies! 60 days total out of a 72 day period- of eating no food and drinking distilled water!

You may be wondering which body type I am, endomorph,  mesomorph,  ectomorph, guess what? It dosen't matter, all three can accomplish this- once you learn how.  Go ahead, make my day; start an argument.