Gain weight

I am a breastfeeding mom and my weight dramatically decreased since I was breastfeeding my 7-month old baby. I would like to know what would be the best foods for me to be able to gain weight? Any vitamina suggestion? I am 5'5" tall and I weigh 42-45kgs. I badly want to be healthy and fit. And I want to gain weight. Thank you!
Eating is complicated, as there are as many theories of proper eating as there are people willing to share their thoughts about it.  In your case, however, you need a doctor first, unless you abruptly stopped eating after delivery.  If your weight has dramatically decreased more than the weight you put on due to pregnancy, and you're eating the same, something is going on that might not be at all related to your diet.  On the other hand, if you've simply gone back to what you weighed before becoming pregnant, then that's a different story.  It would be wrong to advise on proper diet to someone who is, first, breastfeeding, and second, apparently losing lots of weight for no apparent reason.  After you see a doctor, I'd advise seeing a holistic nutritionist.  Congratulations on your new addition.
Many people I know have taken Ensure nutrition shakes when they were underweight and have gained back their healthy weight. They look very healthy and proportioned. I would recommend taking two a day, and of course in a flavor you like.
That product contains a lot of things best not eaten.  Gaining weight is great, but it can be done healthfully without eating Ensure.  Always be wary of anything developed by the dairy industry or the pharmaceutical industry; do your homework before using them.
Hello Karen080403
Its natural to loose some weight if you are a breastfeeding mother and its good for your baby and for you as well. But the weight should maintained, you must not to be underweight. Firstly, calculate your weight according to your height and age. As you said your weight is 42-45kgs and you want to gain some weight. Then, you are suggested to follow few things;
Have a apple slice with peanut butter, bread with mayonnaise but make sure all these things will not effect your baby's health.
Eat oats, Drink milk and other high-calorie beverages, drink plenty of water.
Take Low-Fat Dairy Products (yogurt, cheese and milk products).
Lean Beef, Legumes, Brown Rice, blueberries, Whole-Wheat Bread, add eggs to your diet, Whole-Grain Cereal, green vegetable, chickpea soup, mix veggie soups.
Mild exercise
Hope this helps you. Good luck.