Aa
A
A
A
Close
Nutrition Community
2.82k Members

Getting Bored

I'm in search of new smoothie and salad ideas. I love avacado mango salads..and my banana avacado smoothies with almond milk are wonderful, but i'd just looove a new concoction. Can you help me?
3 Responses
Hello,

Banana smoothies are good but bananas have so much sugar that it isn't helping your diet. I also love avocado try this.. instead of banana add 1 or half of an avocado in your smoothie. Here is my personal ingredients

. 5 avocado
Almond milk
And low fat Greek yogurt

This all depending on what you'll like of course and how much your making. I have a nutribullet so that's where I make them so depending on what your using you'll measure appropriately.
Good luck
I have the magic bullet. In my cups i use small amounts of banana because of its sugar content and a small amount of avacado because they could have a lot of calories. Delicious and extremely nutritious though.yummy.
Check out pintrest. Tons of smoothie recipes on there...  so yummy.. (-:
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.