Aa
A
A
A
Close
Nutrition Community
2.85k Members

I feel sick after eating

Every time I eat I feel nauseous. I still feel hungry though. I eat well and have never stopped eating or been on any diets that stop you eating a certain type of food. I get VERY bad stomach cramps during my period and recently got tablets from the pharmacy that said would. I had two with food as directed and everything I eat after them seems to make me feel sick. Could these be the reason? It has been a while since I took them and its still going on. or are these just early signs of gastro?  I am not stressed
1 Responses
4124885 tn?1350039917
Some really strong pain killers can have a negative effect. I know someone who actually get stomach ulcers from them because of how bad her pain is. She still takes them, but she just have to moderate what she eats and how often she takes them. If your experience pain or sickness, maybe consider changing your medicine, especially if they are very strong pain killers. Often times those type of pain killers are taken with food too, so it reduces damage on your intestines, so maybe just check if you should have food first.
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.