Nutrition Forum

Ideal calories

Hi! I wanted to know what amount of calories should I get a day, i weight 160 and my ideal weight is 110....
I am not understanding your height measurement, and you did not state your age. 110lbs is not an ideal weight for males unless you are under 4ft tall. A male should eat typically 2000-2500 calories per day depending on your age. If you can give me your height and age, then I can give you an accurate amount of calories per day. Hoped this helped you.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.