Nutrition Forum

My irregular peroid

Hi I am not getting my period. Last time they were nothing.. just spot on wipes. My weight is shooting up n up. I went to doctor, my all test were normal. Doctor asked me my body is not ready to get period. Wat should I do now??? I dont want be oby's. Pls help me....  
Women tend to loss their menstruation if you have a large sudden weight loss over a very short time frame. The body fat levels decrease rapidly and the body does not have enough estrogen for menstruation. You did not state your age. At around 50 years old women go into peri-menopause which menstruation become irregular; and then eventually into menopause which your menstruation stops. If the above does not pertain to you, then suggest going to a Gynecologist to be checked.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.