Nutrition Community

Should I take Centrum A to Z?

i am 23 years old male. I drink only 1 glass of milk as a breakfast. Then in lunch i take 1 and half chapati and 1/2 kg of home made yogurt and in dinner i take some rice or chapati. i drink enough water to keep my body hydrate. I cannot eat fruites daily because i cant afford them.i donot exercise. should i take Centrum A to Zinc? If yes then when should i take them, in morning or in lucnh? There are rumors that centrum effects male sexual health is it true that centrum has any side effects on male sexual heallth? if yes then what's that?
I would say no you don't need centrum A to Zinc. You should try One A Day Men's Health Formula. You take it once a day, I would recommend the morning so that you remember to take it each day. It has all of the B Vitamins as well as Vitamin C, which you are not getting enough of. It doesn not contain Iron so you will have to make sure that you get enough of that. It does contain fish and soy so make sure that you are not allergic to either. This formula has been shown to regulate blood pressure, reduce the risk of prostate cancer, and is healthy for your heart. There is no severe side effects with this one.