Nutrition Forum

Stomach rejecting food

I got a really bad throat infection that made me unable to eat for almost 2 weeks.  Now that my throat has healed I am unable to eat. I have been trying to keep it simple with crackers and mashed potatoes but that isn't working out. What are the best things to eat to get my stomach to start accepting food again?
Suggest you go to your Doctor to get checked due to stomach issues after your throat has healed. Thank you for your question.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.