Aa
A
A
A
Close
Nutrition Forum
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
1182431 tn?1264284145

Vitamins

Hello,
I am starting to think i am prone to infection beacuse i seem to het common colds/viruses more than most people would. I have no stds and i don't really eat healthy at all maybe that has something to do with it? I was wondering if there are any vitamins or suppliments that i could take to reduce getting sick...
1 Responses
267079 tn?1195146570
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
The best source for all vitamins and minerals are our foods. Fresh fruits and vegetables are the best sources. You get the needed vitamins and minerals and the additional natural fiber benefit as well. If you feel that you are not eating enough fresh fruits and vegetables, and then suggest only a daily multi-vitamin that are not over 100% recommended daily amount (RDA).
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.