Nutrition Forum

Weight Gain

I took Cymbalta for almost 3 years and believe it was a significant contributing factor to my weight gain.  I gained 25 lbs and could not lose any weight even with a reduced calorie diet and exercise.  I stopped taking Cymbalta about 3 weeks ago and am wondering when I can start seeing results of my weight loss efforts.  
In a month or two you may see a few pounds start to decrease if you are lowering your calorie intake and exercising.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.