Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What is the best product to buy when looking for detoxification/cleansing products?

I have recently heard a lot about detoxification/cleansing products that help restore balance to your colon. Such products claim to get rid of toxins in  your body and clean up your colon. They also claim to help reduce stress, weight loss, raise energy levels, as well as offering many more benefits. I was wondering one, if these products really do provide the benefits that they claim?   Two, which is the best product to go with? And three, what ingreidents should I look for when purchasing one of these products?
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
267079 tn?1195142970
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
It is not necessary to use these products if you are moving your bowels on a regular basis. If you are consuming daily fruits, vegetables, and high fiber foods, then your colon is moving out all wastes and no toxics are building up. This is the most natural way to help your body get the nutrients it needs and help your colon.
Helpful - 0
1454383 tn?1288947277
A related discussion, Colon Cleaning was started.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Nutrition Forum

Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.