Nutrition Community

Which products consist vitamins A, E, D, K???

Which products consist vitamins A, E, D, K??? They are constantly absent in my Macronutrients Daily Averages (((
Hello there,
Vitamin A, D, E and K are fat soluble vitamins. They are important for our body for general good health and efficient functioning of the organs. The foods rich in vitamin A are root vegetables and greens, eggs, chicken liver, carrots, spinach, papaya, apricot, mango, peas and oatmeal. The best source of vitamin D is sunlight. Foods rich in vitamin D are cod liver fish, halibut, salmon, sardine, egg yolk, and also some fortified products like vitamin D fortified milk, cereals, and juices. Vitamin E is found in vegetable oils like soy bean and wheat germ, nuts, kiwi, broccoli, green leafy vegetables and certain fortified cereals. Vitamin K is found in green leafy vegetables like spinach, turnips, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, soy beans, and also in milk. Do write to me again with more queries.
Best luck and regards!