Nutrition Forum

calcium and vitamin d3 deficiency

I have tested my vitamin 25(OH)D2 and 25(OH)D3 level and it is 28 nmol/l and the normal range is written on the result paper to be 75-200 nmol/L,and 11 ug/L the normal range is 30-80.
another test Vitamin 1,25(OH)2 D3 and the result 103 pmol/l with the normal range 43-148

Is my Vitamin D blood level too low?
Do i have to tak calcium if i'm vitamin d3 deficiency?
My calcium level 2.21 the normal range is 2.10-2.60
My doctor has Prescribed for me 45,000 IU of vitamin d3 once a week for 8 weeks, 2 weeks Remain.
Is this enough for my case?

I feel a verey little Improvement but still have the pain and Muscles weakness. feel tired and dizzy all the time,I have pad PMS every month,can't stand normally,can't sleep like before.

mun

Vitamin D may decrease from certain medications such as certain anti-seizure, corticosteroids, heparin, certain antibiotics, mineral oil, and antacids; or certain disease states such as celiac disease, Crohn’s disease and Whipple’s disease. You should not go over in supplementation. 2000 IU is the tolerable upper intake level for adults; supplementation over that may cause a risk for toxicity (weak muscles, weak bones, excessive bleeding, and kidney stones). Vitamin D is available through our foods - Fortified milk, breakfast cereals, egg yolks, fatty fish, and fish oils. Sit at a window with the sun shining in for about 1/2 hour (few times a week) and that will help you get enough Vitamin D. Glad to hear your calcium is within normal limits. Since you have been taking vitamin D supplementation for awhile, suggest getting retested.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.