This is the way our intelligent body is telling us that there's something wrong.
1. Search elimination diet or hypo-allergenic diet. It takes 6-12 weeks to complete it.
Best to do it with the help of a dietitian or nutritionist. This will verify any offensive foods or drinks that you are ingesting.
2. Do a Saliva self test for Candida. Very simple and fast. Just do a search.
3. Select only the highest quality foods and drinks. Fresh, wholesome and pure ingredients only, avoiding anything manufactured, processed and with added ingredients that you don't recognize as real and good for you.
4. Skipping meals is never a good idea. Breakfast is very important to my opinion.
Eating smaller meals and earlier in the day is healthier in general.
5. Do a gastric acid test. Search for the test but again it's best left with
a professional like a Nutritionist or Dietitian.
6. Check out Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (EVCO) and its numerous health benefits.
Anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and more. Great healing qualities and
causes no inflammation in the body when used in cooking, unlike all other oils.
7. There may be Hormonal changes that are affecting you, as well as the contraception pill
That should be checked with your Doctor.
8. Your B.M.I. is a bit off, but nothing alarming. Healthy eating habits and daily physical
activity, should keep you on the right track.
9. Check out Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). There's a free download for the basic application (tapping on accupressure points). Good for basic stress reduction.
10. Drink plenty of filtered water every day!
11. Learn how to meditate or get meditation C.D.s and meditate daily, setting any intention you may have .
12. Do deep conscious breathing daily. Check out Pranayama Breathing.
The above suggestions are for educational purposes only, so please do your own research and contact your health care professional, before making any decisions,
regarding your health.
Hope the above info helps. Post again with questions or to give update.
this was extremely helpful full of description! thank you!! i will search the following things and will seek advice from a dietician. thanks again