Aa
A
A
A
Close
Nutrition Community
2.83k Members

healthy life style

Hi all, New to this site. 18 years old, dance student, currently 103 kgs! Started my weightloss journey at the beginning of the year. Managed to lose a couple kilos  through gym, bootcamps and dance etc.  But it's been extremely hard to sustain and maintain it. I struggle to stay consistent with eating healthy and in moderation. It's now half way through the year and im still where I was since day one. Despite my efforts to plan and commit to my goals, there is always an unsuccessful outcome. I'm one of the heaviest girls in dance so for me to be fit and healthy is crucial! I would like to slim down and msintain it for life because I want to be a proffessional dancer in future. If you have any tips, info or motivational advice please feel free to share. Sweet! P.s this app is pretty cool! :)
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.