Nutrition Forum

late period

hiiiiiiiiiii!!! sorry for repeating my question,but I forget to write some extra information. I'm 20 years old, and I think I have a bulimia nervosa, but I'm trying to get over it by going through a healthy diet. my period is late 1 week approximitly, but I'm not pregnant. This is not the first time, last month my period was late also 2 weeks. Is this related to my bulimia? what advises do you give me? do I have to consult a doctor?
See my answer in your last question.
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.