nutrition/exercise

I've been going to this boot camp class 3 days a week and eat relatively healthy year have not lost and ounce or an inch. I've cut down on my alcohol intake alot and no changes.  I don't drink soda, eat sugar, don't eat a lot of carbs (if I do it's whole wheat or brown rice). I just started doing hill sprints with a group two times a week. What should I tweek to see results?  (Knowing alcohol has to be completely eliminiated)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How heavy are you?  Are you overweight, or just don't look the way you want to look -- we all have shapes and those are our basic shapes no matter what.  Ever seen Serena Williams?  Top tennis player, obviously exercises as much as you can and has a private nutritionist and all that but she's just a large person -- she'll never be thin unless like her sister she gets very sick.  So if you're truly eating a healthy diet and exercising hard, I have to ask again, are you overweight or you just want to look different?
Helpful - 0
I weigh 200 lbs and am 5'1. Doctor says don't worry I'm in excellent shape health wise. No I don't have a vision of being a size 2  I never have been and don't find it attractive. Just would like to be at least 160.
Helpful - 0
It's a slow process, and it should be -- slow is healthy and stays off.  You haven't said what your diet is like, so we can't comment, but it sure sounds like you're working hard at it so I'd expect you to start seeing results slowly.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Nutrition Community