Nutrition Community

weight loss tips;

Hi,I'm a 62 female.I'd have gained most of my weight after back surgery and then retiring ,7 years ago. But I have been trying but have had problems losing the weight,I had gained about 28 lbs, my height is 5in. I recently got really determined and lost 10 lbs and needing to lose another 20 lbs! I workout 3-5 times a week,usually dvds ,Rocking Body by Shaun T,turbo jam or biggest losers walk .if the weather permits I also walk outside.
My body frame is pear shaped,my weight goes directly to my hips and rump !
Could you give me some healthy eating tips ,I'm also interested in eating clean, and some additional exercises if possible.I have flabby arms,so I have started working my arms using 5lb weights
How much simple carbs do you eat?  Meaning sugar, white flour, white rice, and the like?  
You should  cut down on soda and  alchol and junk foods adding more protein chicken fish meat and whole grain fibers