Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

An OCD fear of miserable feelings?

During my life my entire OCD obsessions have revolved around fears of feelings coming back -- feelings like guilt, depression, apathy, extreme misery, etc., and with every single incident of OCD I've had in my life it's revolved around that theme. For example, when I was in sixth grade I was convinced I tried to kill myself after shaking someone's hand, then once I was over that I had intrusive thoughts for like six months "trying" to convince me that doing random thoughts was me "attempting to kill someone" or kill myself. It was rooted in the fear of the guilt coming back.

Does anyone else experience this? Is this common? I've barely heard anyone talk about this specific fear.
Sounds like OCD powered by anxiety.