Do OCD think that people can read their minds?
Hi, the doctor thinks I have OCD. As part of his numerous questions, he enquired : Do you think people can read your mind?

I was wondering if this is a 'typical' trait of OCD or rather, part of another mental illness.
Thank you
I would say that it depends on the person, but I'm sure there's some people out there who think others can read their minds. It's important to really think about this though and question the legitimacy of a thought like that..
Im going through a sexual orientation ocd and when i have my worst days i feel like gay people can see something in me that tells them im gay, its a bit like mind reading, i believe other kinds of ocd that are based on personality traits may have this as a symptom as well