Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

HOCD or Sexual Identity Change?

I'm 27, married to a woman, and am worried about whether I am gay or bisexual.  I have had 1 sexual experience with a guy, but it was not a romantic relationship.  I have always been attracted to women, still am, and am very attracted to my wife, but I do read gay porn stories sometimes and in the past chatted with men about sex online.  Still, I feel drawn to women as an instinct and don't feel like I'm in total denial.  I've had a hard time talking about this, because I don't want to be with a man, but I am not repulsed by homosexuality--I just don't want to threaten my life.  Now I'm just very worried and want things to return to normal.

Any ideas?  Is this homosexual OCD or am I just looking for easy comfort?  Any recommendations for bringing this up with a therapist?