Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

HOCD

I am 20 years old and I always been attracted to women, but 2 years ago, I started worrying that I was gay. When I was young, I accidentally saw images of nude women online and became very aroused. So aroused that I wanted more. Later when I learned about homosexuality, I was uncomfortable and disturbed. When I started having gay thoughts, I was afraid that I was turning gay. I kept trying to reassure myself that I wasn't gay. I always get an erection from nude women and straight porn, but when I try to watch gay porn, I feel nothing and immediately look away. I found out what HOCD was and that I have pretty much all the symptoms, but I constantly doubt that I even have it. When I hear online that hocd doesn't exist and that I have latent homosexuality, I really panic. I keep telling myself that I am not gay and I do not want to be gay. I also try to avoid any LGBTQ. Everytime I think that I was gay, I want to cry. I rather died than be gay. People say that there is nothing wrong with being gay, but it doesn't feel right if I am gay. It feels so horrible. I need help, what should I do?
Your symptoms look like that of hocd, you have these symptoms for 2 years but you have not taken any professional help, ocd doesn't go on its own, it will get more and more painful for you until you take help.So please consult a psychiatrist for medicine and psychologist for cbt