Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

I need 504 plan help asap

my 6 year old daughter has Tourette Syndrome, OCD, ADHD, ODD, anxiety and sleep disorders, and some sensory issues as well.  I'm supposed to sit down with her school this commiong Tues May 5th to discuss having a 504 plan implemented for her and I don't even know where to begin.  Her anxiety, ODD, sensory issues and sleep problems have been about 60% under control with medication and I'd say her Tics, OCD, and ADHD are about 30-40% under control depending on the day.  Her symptoms differ from day to day and worsen with any sudden changes to her daily routine or environment, as well as stress, and we've also noticed that when she gets sick her sypmtoms go haywire.  The only rescources that I have been able to contact are the NH dept. of education, the Tourette Syndrome Association, and The parent Information Center.  None have them have been too helpful as of yet.  I've been told that I should request for her to be evaluated by the school department for special needs.  I still have no clue on how to write up a 504 plan and have little knowledge as to what would best accomodate my childs needs.  I've already had a few run ins with my daughters school this year.  I called for 3 weeks straight requesting the guidance counseler to call me back when I noticed my daughters grades dropping and It took for me to write a nasty letter to the school principal to get a return phone call.  I don't want to go into this meeting blind.  If anyone out there has gone through this, can you please help me?
I would suggest you speak to your local independent living center. They coordinate advocacy for people with disabilities and might be of assistance with who to best speak to as regard this matter and perhaps be of specific help. There's one in every county of every state:
http://www.ilru.org/html/publications/directory/index.html