I rock back and forth all the time and I think it might me OCD but idk

Ever since I was a kid everytime I would sit down I'd rock back and forth. It got to the point where I was hurting my back and head and I even started getting headaches because of how many times a head hits the seat. I mainly do it when sitting in the car, watching TV on the couch, or sitting at my desk. I've tried to stop but it starts to make me uncomfortable and I get headaches. I now do is subconsciously I honestly can't help it though. I saw some people commenting about it, but their situations didn't really fit what I'm going through. Thanks for reading this and if you know anything or have any guesses please tell me what you think.
Sorry I made a spelling mistake I meant "be ocd" not "me ocd" brace the latter statement makes mediums like a pirate

You are reading content posted in the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community