Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

I think I have OCD..?

Hi, I'm 14 years old, male, from the UK. I think I have OCD. I get horrible thoughts in my head, like wanting to harm someone, or do something to someone which I would never act upon (or I really hope I wouldn't) I also get very anxious over the littlest of things, I even get anxious over other people, and even with people on TV programmes. I fear that for example if i'm watching TV, and someone is wearing something 'weird' I get anxious that other people may be horrible towards that person, and I get quite worked up about it. I've cut myself in the past, but I've found a way to handle depression. There are lots of other things, and I was thinking about booking an appointment at the doctors, but I wanted to see what other people think I might have...

I asked this on Yahoo Answers, and got mixed responses, and I got told to come on here, and look around.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It is a good idea to talk to your doctor about these recent thoughts.  It could very well be OCD but I'm not a doctor and of course I cannot diagnose you on the forum.  People with OCD usually get stuck on things that are horrific to them.  You harming someone I'm sure is horrific and so you are right in that people with OCD don't act on the thoughts.  Talk to your parents about getting you another doctor's appointment.