Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Im 19 do i have HOCD??

Hey guys, all my life ive been very interested in girls and have masturbated to alot of porn. UNfortunatly ive never had a girlfriend. Lately ive become desensitized. Ive started having these these thoughts about men that i instantly turn off in my head when they come to mind, Im desperatly scared of being gay. So much so that im losing sleep over this.

I cant even watch movies anymore with good looking male actors becuase of this reason.

Please someone tell me im not gay.
please someone help
doesn't sound like you're gay, just homophobic. it's really not gay to acknowledge that another man is goodlooking. Now if you were fantasizing about sex with another man, and acted on those thoughts then you're gay. I'm straight and have had some bothersome thoughts like that. Sometimes it's in dreams. Hey if you really wanna know if you're gay or not, test yourself. Put on a gay porn. If your thing goes up, you're gay. If it doesn't then you're straight.