Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

My doctor got my prozac dosage wrong....

So basically i was put on prozac 40mg a day. Im 14 and it was liquid prozac. So for liquid prozac for every 5ml you take thats 20mg in pill form. My doctor thought it was for every 5ml of the liquid it is 10mg or the prozac pill form. So anyways.... I told my doctor and she put me back down to 20mg. Now when i was on the 40mg my mind was clear and i was happy. Now..... Since iv been put back on 20mg my thoughts have came back and i fear it wont work again. Any advice?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You obviously need to speak to your doctor about this.  I don't know dosing for different age groups.  
Report what you have posted here to the prescribing physician.