Aa
A
A
A
Close
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community
3.83k Members

Needle Used To SLAM METH

Today Around 3:00Am , I Was Posted, Getting Smoked Out ... In My Friends Room. It Was Dark And I Dropped A Cigarette I Was About To Hit ... So I Felt My Way Around The Floor And Found A Used Needle. (The Guy She's With Slams Meth) .. I DIDN'T FEEL IT POKE ME So I Paid It No Mind And Threw It Out The Window. After I Left I Jumped Into My Truck Started It And That's When I Noticed I Had A Tiny Opening On My Finger , And Around It , Red Irritated Bump. I'M NOT SURE IF IT WAS THE NEEDLE BECAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL A THING .... Now I Feel Like I'm Thinking About It To Much , It Might Be A Spider Bite I Didn't Feel ... Idk I'm Worried Af Tho BS Aside.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514113133
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.