OCD help please
hi everyone because i have ocd and its becoming worst every year by year,and topics of my fears and stories are changing moment to moment,for the moment i obsess about reality and afraid that im living in matrix,today strange thing happened to me,while i was entering the building where i live theres a main door and second door which is double door when i came to open a women who live in the same building opened the same door at the same time with me so we cross  each other i came home made my lunch and spend almost one hour at home and then wanted to go out again,so i went downstairs and i heard that main door is opening at that time i had something in my mind so i kind of waited few second then continue to the double doors and when i came to open the same women opened the door at the same time with me twice i began to obsess about reality again what if this was a program of matrix and theres no chance that this could not  happened because this was already programed,i went out people seems to me fake i was thinking what if they are all figuration not real help me please to clear this up.
This sounds like more than OCD. This kind of thinking could be indicative of a deeper mental health issue. My father started having the same kinds of feelings and thoughts that just kept getting worse and worse. He eventually saw a psych doctor and was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder. If you have the means to I would strongly suggest going to see a psychiatrist and discussing your current issues with them. There are a number of treatments that can help reduce or even eliminate these kinds of thoughts and allow you to get back to living a normal life. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck and take care.