Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Obsessive compulsive and weird feeling

I am an Obsessive compulsive disorder . I have been going through a strange notion about blinking and feeling like other people laughing at me when I blink my eyes . So all time my heed was stacked on it . I had been tried to move this concentration away from it to elsewhere and all time used to make my concentration over my teeth so that I could put my concentration away from blinking . But now a day I am feeling weird sensation over my teeth and it has been fixed . I can't save myself from it . What I should do now??????
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you seen a psychologist for sensorimotor OCD?  Incidentally when I read your post, I began to blink.  This happens all the time when I read posts...I project this stuff onto myself.