Ocd

How ocd cured, Actually I went to cbt doctor and he told me you should seeking phsychiatry for taking medcation next to my cbt, then I went to doctor for pills that helps me for reducses my thoughts and he told me. You dont need any drugs seek cbt. I lost. Because my cbt told me medication balance you brain chemical and the psychiatry told the opposite cbt also balance your chemical problem . please answer me if any one has experienced that . in fact im not into drugs relif i wish that just cbt. Does pills also 100 of 100 gurante that i will not have ocd
Well, ocd is a disorder that needs to be treated.  With all psychiatric disorders, there is no 100 percent guarantee.  But with medication and therapy, you have your best chance to minimize the effect of having the disorder.  I would absolutely seek the help of a psychiatrist.  Let us know how you are doing!
Anti depressants will not cure u.....i take maca root capsule, it's work better than anti depressants..u can try it....and make sure doing exercise..exposure yourself to what u fear...that is the only way to fight it

You are reading content posted in the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community