Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Rocking

I can't stop rocking I'm hurting myself by pulling muscles rocking my legs in sleep I can't help it I feel cursed help anyone. .
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  There are plenty of people that rock to alleviate anxiety.  Have you ever seen a psychologist?  I don't rock now but I used to rock myself as a baby and into my elementary school years.  I would rock myself to sleep.  But there are plenty of adults that rock.  Let me know if you have seen a professional....
No I never got help. I do need too
hi im new to this site but i was diagnosed with ocd/anxiety/depression about 6 months ago. just recently i started rocking and i came on here looking for help too. i understand its really hard to stop and i dont even notice when i start sometimes. i wish i could give you an answer but just know you are not alone:)