Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Seroquel 450mg for severe ocd adverse reactions

Hello, I am taking clomipramine 200mg, Clonazepam 0.5 mg morning and 1.0 mg at night, and seroquel 450mg. After the addition of seroquel I started having classical music in my head that I could hear when I was hospitalized I asked several people if they heard what I did and they did not. However when I came home from the hospital I didn't have anymore auditory hallucinations.
Seroquel helped me a lot with my ocd and gave me a lot of functioning ability. My adverse affects are sleep walking, night sweats and shaking hands until I eat something sweet. I am scared to take a diabetes test.
I have hepatitis c.