Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

Seroquel XR

Hello I'm currently on 30mg of paroxetine and 1mg of clonazepam and doctor added 150mg seroquel xr but i'm afraid of the side effects.. in the past ive used zyprexa up to 15mg.. what is the comparison in side effects vetween zyprexa and seroquel? Thanks.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  I'm sorry that I don't have an answer to your question.  I am a fellow OCD sufferer and not a doctor.  I guess I have to ask why your doctor would prescribe seroquel when you have used zyprexa in the past.  Were you struggling with your OCD despite the medication regimen?