Accidental Chlorine Inhalation

two days back I was trying to clean my restroom and I mixed Vinegar,Lysol Toilet Bowl cleaner and Bleach and hot water. Suddenly a foul smell started and I disposed of the liquid outside. I think I have inhaled some of the chlorine gas from that reaction. ( i did not know chlorine gas will come out before mixing them).

I have some burning sensation in my right chest. I have called the poison control center next day. They told me to go to urgent care if the chest pain worsens. My chest pain seems to be decreasing, I still feel little discomfort and but it is not as bad as the first day.

Should I go to urgent care and get some prescription medicine or just let it go by itself and does anyone have any idea of long term problems with this.