Occupational Health & Safety Community
209 Members

Condensation in blood tube or was it reused.

Today I went to the emergency room. And they said they needed to draw blood. When I saw the blood tubes they were condensed with water in them and I've never seen that before. So I asked them before they drew blood. They said it was condensation so the tubes blood does not get clogged during the analysis. Is there a possibility that I've been infected or am I alright. I'm very worried and very upset right now. Please let me know asap. Thank you.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.