Occupational Health & Safety Community
208 Members

Employment

I have a health problem its bad odor around the anus from sweat it happens 24/7 even when I'm relaxed and the second problem is that my anus gives off air borne bacteria particles into the air 24/7 it causes people to sneeze and gives them the runs for a little bit. So I am a person with need food shelter etc. ,and I want to ask if I should go to work and pay no attention to any one. I have to ride a bus and work on a line. I can do anything good physical ability .  there's only one job available in my area and I might be able to get hired. I get very stressed because of the health issue even though it doesn't bother my health one bit.
Occupational Health & Safety Community
208 Members
208 Questions
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.