Should I be concerned about spraypainting a surface in the house.

My fiancée spray painted approximately 2 feet of 1-inch PVC pipe along with a 1 sq. ft. tile - she did the spraying outside. However, after a few short minutes she brought the pipe and tile indoors to let it dry. I expressed some concerns about it drying indoors with the windows shut, but she insisted it would be fine. Naturally, I then hopped online and read all these nasty things about volatile organic compounds and other nasty chemicals contained in spray paint. I didn't notice any of the listed symptoms, but I happen to have the flu, so likely wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. Should I be concerned? I'm without health insurance, but would truly appreciate a physician's assistance on this matter. Thank you.