Weak Hand Grip Carpal Tunnel?
I cashier for a living and very recently my left hand is getting weak for grip.  There is no pain and I have full motor control.  However, when I grab objects my hand immediately lets go and drops it or near drops it.  I struggle to hold on to it then my left hand gets weak.  A few hours of rest and not repetitiously grabbing items and it goes back to normal.  After a few hours I can barely lift five pounds.  What is this?  Is this carpal tunnel?

(I have vcfs and as new conditions have arisen over my life I've just learned to live with them and adjust.  Weak hand grip is making me worry as it's not going away.)
carpel tunnel is from repeated action-like counting money.  i used to wake up with my entire arm asleep, but it was not slept on.  yes, weakness too.  it is not serious, but it is annoying.  get a wrist brace.