Occupational Health & Safety Community
209 Members

Why do I feel sick after falling onto my hip?

Hi! I recently slipped outside of my office and fell hard onto my right hip. I now have a huge bruise but have also been feeling nauseous ever since. I don't know if the two are connected or whether it's just a coincidence. I also have mild diarrhoea.
My personal opinion is that it's just a coincidence. There would be no real reason why the fall would have any connection to your other symptoms.  
did you hit your head?  concussion...
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.