is it possible that your employer/work place can make you sick

i am currently working for a gastroenterologist, and the work enviornment that he has created for all of his employees is complete hell. lately i have been sick with discontinuation syndrome from my medication. But i am getting to the point now where i am almost done with the w/d symptoms until i get to work i feel  completely sick and horrible, i feel like nothing has changed. is it possible that your work environment can make you completly sick.
Read more
Follow - 1
Upvote - 0

Abruptly stopping some types of medications can not only be unpleasant but also can be dangerous. What medicine have you discontinued? Have you discussed the decision with your medical provider?

What types of symptoms are you having at this time?

What are some features of the work environment that are difficult for you?

~•~ Dr. Parks

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.